OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND WELL-BEING
The Mitre House Hotel, London are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our employees. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
We have conducted risk assessments and the below are part of the control measures we have but in place after the assessment.
- Guests’ temperatures checked upon arrival
- Guest contact areas sanitized after each interaction (e.g. front desk)
- Social distancing promoted throughout the hotel with signage on display as a reminder
- High-touch areas throughout the hotel sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests upon request
- 48 hour closure between guest stays and thorough cleaning after check out.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Contactless delivery of breakfast to room if requested
- Face masks are available, along with hand sanitizer
- Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces every 30 minutes
- All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands every 30 minutes
- All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily with high-touch areas sanitized hourly
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided upon request
- Automated hand sanitizers in use
- Social distancing promoted with signage
- All visitors to the hotel, including colleagues and third parties, to have their temperature taken on a daily basis
- All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front of the house and heart of the house
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
- All workstations and colleague shared areas, both front of the house and heart of the house, planned to maintain social distancing